Thursday, May 14, 2009

Design and Utility

I just discovered, nearly by accident, that an additional two new patents were registered on a project I worked on for a client, one in the USA, and one in China. This brings the number of patents I have to a grand total of four. That and a subway token will get me a good ride. That and a glass of port on a winter evening will give me a warm glow. But, it does feel so good! To view the patents, click here, here, and here. For the link to the patent in China, click here. For the Chinese patent, when asked to install the "Language Pack Installation", click "cancel."

2 comments:

  1. I would like such a tool, to inspect surfaces with, in my collection! This seems really cool! Nice work, Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich, you are amazing, so well rounded

    ReplyDelete