Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blogmark

This is the 100th entry to the blog "Hope and Fury." It has been an enlightening journey and I am so glad that you have visited this site from time to time.

You are a reader. What better way to show my gratitude for your readership than to offer you a bookmark to mark this milestone. Especially for this occasion, I have created a small series of custom made bookmarks, rendered in pastel on black Mi-Tientes Canson paper. To set the pastels, I have sprayed each bookmark with a light coating of dry media fixative. The fixative tends to mute the colors, which is unfortunate, however, I deemed it necessary in order to prevent smudging of the bookmarks and possible staining of your selected reading material. The back of each bookmark is signed in pencil. I hope that you will use the bookmark and enjoy.

I have a limited selection of these bookmarks. This is an unadvertised giveaway! While they last, if you would like me to send you the bookmark, simply send me an email to rachmeal@yahoo.com Please enter the word "Bookmark" in the subject field of your email. Be sure to include your full snail-mail address. On a first come, first served basis, I will then mail the bookmark to you, or, if I see you on my regular rounds, I will hand deliver it to you. Each bookmark is a one of a kind unique creation. I doubt that you have seen any bookmark quite like these before!

I look forward to future explorations of art and design, posted right here in "Hope and Fury."

No comments:

Post a Comment